For the Lighthouse Keepers Calendar, click here: http://www.localendar.com/public/crisppointlighthouse.
- April 25-27, 2014: Whitefish Point Bird Observatory (WPBO) Spring Fling. If
you would like to find out more about the schedule of events you may check out
their web site at http://www.wpbo.org,
e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call
- May 1, 2014: Approximate Date Crisp Point Light to be Relit for the Season.
- May 23-26, 2014: CPLHS Family Camp Weekend.
This is a CPLHS members only family camping weekend. All CPLHS members are welcome to attend and set up your camp for the weekend. This is the only time each year we allow open camping to members. There will be some active projects you can help with if you desire. If you plan on attending please e-mail or call Rick Brockway to let him know. (email@example.com or 517-230-6294) . If you are not a CPLHS member, but would like to become one, please see the following link at our website: http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/member.html.
- July 19, 2014: Crisp Point Light Annual Summer Conference. For more information see the Conference Page at http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/conf.html.
July 25 - August 3, 2014: Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival will be held in Grand Haven, MI. Go to www.coastguardfest.org for more information.
August 15-17, 2014: Paradise Wild Blueberry Festival will be held in Paradise, MI. Check the following web site for more information: http://www.wildblueberryfestival.org.
October 9-12, 2014: Great Lakes Lighthouse Festival will be held in Alpena, MI. Visit this web site for more information: http://lighthousefestival.org
- November 1, 2014: Approximate Date Crisp Point Light Will Be Shut Off for the Season
- November 10, 2014: Edmund Fitzgerald Memorial Service will be held at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum at Whitefish Point at 7 PM. This event is sponsored by The Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society and is open to the public. For more information call (906) 492-3747 or visit their web site at www.shipwreckmuseum.com.
If you know of an event that you think should be on this page, please email us at the addresses at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
Crisp Point Light Historical Society Webmasters: Cameron Lovett and Margaret Warren
Email us with comments about the web site at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Copyright © 2013 Crisp Point Light Historical Society
Last Modified November 17, 2014