For the Lighthouse Keepers Calendar, click here: http://www.localendar.com/public/crisppointlighthouse.
If you know of an event that you think should be on this page, please email us at the addresses at the bottom of the page. Thanks!
- October 28, 2017: Approximate date Crisp Point Light will be shut off and Visitors' Center closed for the season.
- November 10, 2017: Edmund Fitzgerald Memorial Service will be held at the Great Lakes Shipwreck Museum at Whitefish Point.Door open at 6:30 PM with the ceremony at 7 PM. This event is sponsored by The Great Lakes Shipwreck Historical Society and is open to the public. For more information call (906) 492-3747 or visit their web site at www.shipwreckmuseum.com.
- February 26, 2018: CPLHS Western Caribbean 5 Day Fundraising Cruise. For more information see the following link: http://crisppointlighthouse.org/blog2/2017/09/16/crisp-point-light-historical-society-announces-western-caribbean-fundraising-cruise-2018/.
- April 2018: Whitefish Point Bird Observatory (WPBO) Spring Fling. If you would like to find out more about the schedule of events you may check out their web site at http://www.wpbo.org.
- May 19, 2018: Approximate date Crisp Point Visitors' Center to open for the season and keepers scheduled to be present, if weather and road conditions permit. Check our Facebook Group Page for more info as the time nears and the Volunteer Lighthouse Keepers Calendar at the link at the top of the page.
- May 25-28, 2018: CPLHS Family Camp Weekend. This is a CPLHS members only family camping weekend. All CPLHS members are welcome to attend and set up your camp for the weekend. This is the only time each year we allow open camping to members. There will be some active projects you can help with if you desire. If you plan on attending please e-mail or call Rick Brockway to let him know. (email@example.com or 517-230-6294) . If you are not a CPLHS member, but would like to become one, please see the following link at our website: http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/member.html.
- July/August 2018: Grand Haven Coast Guard Festival will be held in Grand Haven, MI. Go to www.coastguardfest.org for more information.
- August 2018: Paradise Wild Blueberry Festival will be held in Paradise, MI. Check the following web site for more information: http://www.wildblueberryfestival.org.
- August 3-5, 2018: Traveling Michigan Lighthouse Festival in Paradise. For more information, go to http://www.michiganlighthousefestival.com/.
- July 2019: Crisp Point Light Annual Summer Conference. For more information see the Conference Page at http://www.crisppointlighthouse.org/conf.html.
Crisp Point Light Historical Society Webmaster: Cameron Lovett
Email us with comments about the web site at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2017 Crisp Point Light Historical Society
Last Modified September 30, 2017